Have you ever put on a pair of socks and soon after they were on, they came right back off. My son is notorious for having issues with his socks. For some reason, their never on straight or they have lumps in the seams that bother him. Every time I ask him to go and put his shoes and sock on, I'm secretly hoping that they will go on without any issues or a tantrum of some sort. When I found out about SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks, let's just say I was more than excited to have the opportunity to review them with the hopes that the sock problems with my son would soon come to an end.
SmartKnitKIDS' patented seamless socks are perfect for children experiencing sensory processing differences, hypersensitivity or who simply can't stand annoying seams! These super soft socks for sensitive little feet will not wrinkle or bunch and are proven to reduce irritation. SmartKnitKIDS generously sent me 3 pair of socks to review for my son. As soon as they arrived, they went right on his feet. We've had them for quite some time now and every morning when he goes to his drawers to pull out a pair of socks, the SmartKnitKIDS socks are the ones he looks for first. As soon as they are washed and clean and put back in his drawer, I know exactly what socks he'll be wearing for the next 3 days.
There are several things that I absolutely LOVE about the SmartKnitKIDS Socks:
1. No Seams - Because there are no seams, there are no bump or lumps at the toes of the sock...which for my son means no more fuss!
2. Unique No Heel Design - Because there is no heel, there really is no wrong way to put the sock on. It also allows for my son to wear the socks longer since there isn't a heel to outgrow.
3. Sock doesn't bunch up at the toes - Usually after you've been wearing socks for a while, they start to slide down and bunch up at the toes. My son is constantly pulling up his socks, but with the SmartKnitKIDS Socks, they are a perfect fit. The socks feature a Corespun yarn using Lycra and a form-fitting design so that the socks hug the feet still giving your toes plenty of wiggle room.
4. SmartKnitKIDS Socks are also made with high-tech fibers that keep moisture away which keeps the socks drier. So there's less sweat which keeps the odor causing bacteria away. That is a HUGE for my son...who's socks seem to be pretty moist anytime he's done playing.
5. And last of all, but one of the most important things for me is that SmartKnitKIDS socks are super durable. I mentioned that my son wears the socks pretty much any and every chance he gets which means they've already been through the wash several times. After that much wear and tear, the socks still look like they day the arrived! The socks I usually buy don't last more than a month before they start to get thin and don't provide much comfort at all.
I absolutely LOVE SmartKnitKIDS socks and so I wanted to see what others were saying as well. I came across this testimonial which I thought was great. "We were spending over a half hour every morning just trying to get her socks and shoes on--She would scream and cry and move the socks around--take them off--turn them inside out--It was a battle every morning until we found these socks (they are wonderful and we only have bad morning if all of them are dirty) this is why we are getting ready to order 9 more pair!!! It makes life easier for us!" Christina T.
If you, yourself have issues with your socks and are ready to try something different, don't forget to check out SmartKnit BIG KIDS socks. They fit up to size 11 in Women's and size 10 in Men's. You won't be disappointed. Thank You SmartKnitKIDS for making morning time at our home so much smoother and without any fuss!